Now it would be interesting to see MS Dhoni playing under the captaincy of Smith in Indian Premier League season 10 as Rising Pune Supergiant competes Mumbai Indians in 2nd T20 match of IPL 2017.
Who Will Win RPS vs MI? Rising Pune Supergiant vs Mumbai Indians Today Match Prediction 2nd Match IPL 2017 on 6th April 2017.
There are lots of communication is already going on between captain and the team about who to drop and who to make it to the playing XI for Mumbai Indians as MI players looks fit and everyone is eying to play today’s match keeping in mind their form.
Rising Pune Supergiant vs Mumbai Indians Match Prediction
If you gather all the previous record for match played between these two players, we may definitely find Mumbai Indians having upper hand over Rising Pune supergiants as they’re new and their team combination is not all upto mark.
- Toss Prediction: Rising Pune Supergiant will win the toss.
- Match Prediction: Mumbai Indians will win the match.
Here is the Rising Pune Supergiant vs Mumbai Indians today match prediction as Mumbai Indians are looking favourites and going to tackle the opposition in their very first match of IPL 2017 being played at Pune. Though Pune has home advantage but Mumbai Indians will win this match with an ease.
So, check who will win Mumbai vs Pune today’s match and who will the toss mumbai vs pune ipl 2017 match? Pune supergiants will win the toss as per cricscores toss prediction while Mumbai Indians win the match as per today match prediction by cricscores.
Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants Squads
Rising Pune Supergiants
SPD Smith*, MA Agarwal, Ankit Sharma, B Aparajith, AK Bains, R Bhatia, DL Chahar, RD Chahar, DT Christian, MS Dhoni, AB Dinda, F du Plessis, LH Ferguson, Jaskaran Singh, UT Khawaja, MR Marsh, AM Rahane, Saurabh Kumar, BA Stokes, M Tandon, MK Tiwary, JD Unadkat, A Zampa
RG Sharma*, JJ Bumrah, JC Buttler, S Gopal, K Gowtham, DAS Gunaratne, Harbhajan Singh, MG Johnson, K Khejroliya, SD Lad, MJ McClenaghan, SL Malinga, HH Pandya, KH Pandya, PA Patel, KA Pollard, N Pooran, DS Punia, N Rana, AT Rayudu, JM Sharma, KV Sharma, LMP Simmons, TG Southee, J Suchith, SS Tiwary, R Vinay Kumar
Mumbai vs Pune head to head record
Overall: Both teams have won one match each
- The average first-innings score at the Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium in Pune since 2014, in the IPL, has been 170. The team chasing has won five out of the eight games
- Ben Stokes has never bowled to Jos Buttler in a T20 game.
- Of all the current IPL teams, Mumbai Indians have managed the second-worst run rate at the MCA Stadium – 6.92, across three matches. Sunrisers are the only team to have done worse – they scored 119 for 8 (at 5.95 per over) against Pune Warriors in the 2013 season.
- Krunal Pandya’s strike rate of 191.12 in the 2016 IPL was the best among batsmen who faced at least 50 balls.
Rohit Sharma is Mumbai’s most prolific away batsman with 1301 runs in 48 matches at 35.16. Ambati Rayudu, who has 1213 runs in 55 matches at 30.32, is second.
- Rajat Bhatia is one of three bowlers against whom Rohit has scored 100 IPL runs – the others are Piyush Chawla and Morne Morkel. Against Bhatia, Rohit has scored 100 runs in 63 balls, and has been dismissed twice.
- The only three bowlers to have dismissed Faf du Plessis more than once all currently play for Mumbai Indians – Harbhajan Singh (3 times), Mitchell Johnson (2), and Lasith Malinga (2). Against Harbhajan, du Plessis has been out three times in seven innings, and has only scored 49 runs off 47 balls.
- In the IPL, Steven Smith has scored at more than eight an over against each kind of bowler apart from right-arm spinners, against whom he has only managed a run rate of 6.52.